If you can’t find what you need in our Library’s collection, take advantage of our Interlibrary loan service. This service allows patrons to request materials held outside of our Library across the North Country Library System (NCLS).
To request materials you may:
- Visit us in person
- Call us at (315) 668-6104
- Place an online hold through the North Country Library System’s catalog by clicking on the link below:
- Locate “Log in” at the top of the screen
- Enter your Card# (the barcode number located on your library card)
- Enter your Pin# (typically, the last four (4) digits of your phone number)
- Search the catalog and click, “place hold” with the items you would like to order. Be sure to select Central Square Library as your pick-up location if you would like materials delivered to our library.
- You will be contacted by phone and/or email when your requested item(s) is ready for you to pickup.